Fiji’s Location – A country of 334 beautiful islands in the South Pacific Ocean
View Larger Map
Fiji’s Exact geographical location compliments of Wikipedia…
Fiji/ˈfiːdʒiː/ ( listen) (Fijian: Matanitu ko Viti; Fiji Hindi: फ़िजी), officially the Republic of The Fiji Islands (Fijian: Matanitu Tu-Vaka-i-koya ko Viti; Fiji Hindi: फ़िजी द्वीप समूह गणराज्यFijī Dvīp Samūh Gaṇarājya), is an island nation in Melanesia in the South Pacific Ocean about 1,100 nautical miles (2,000 km; 1,300 mi) northeast of New Zealand’s North Island. Its closest neighbours are Vanuatu to the west, France’sNew Caledonia to the southwest, New Zealand’s Kermadec to the southeast, Tonga to the east, the Samoas, France’s Wallis and Futuna to the northeast and Tuvalu to the north.
Flying to Fiji is closer than you think.
You can fly to Fiji directly into Nadi from all the major cities in the Pacific region.
- Los Angeles – 12.5 hours, 9,886 km
- Hawaii – 6 hours, 5,103 km
- Tokyo – 11.5 hours, 7,111 km
- London England – 26 hours, 22,000 km
- Sydney – 4 hours, 3,169 km
- Brisbane – 3 hours, 2,654 km
- Tonga – 1.5 hours, 886 km
- Samoa – 1.5 hours, 1,203 km
- Cook Islands – 3 hours
- Auckland – 3 hours, 2,156 km
- Wellington – 3.5 hours
- Seoul Korea – 10.5 hours
Flight times are all approximate only. Please contact your preferred airline for exact details on flight times to Fiji.